Monday 20 March 2017

S8.297 - The Fix Is In



Not too Sexi for that song reference though. (Not this song reference. I was going for an AMV Friday. On Monday.) Did you notice the extra update last Tuesday? I can't track days of the week.
2017 is a sexy prime though (with 2011). Did you know that?

<<FIRST <LAST WK INDEX NEXT WK> END>>

QQUINN: How did you get in here?
PARAB: I’m... tired of answering that.
PARAB: QQuinn, what have you done?
QQUINN: I’m fixing it.
PARAB: You believed Versine’s claim of rigged votes, and unleashed the virus on her behalf?
QQUINN: I didn’t notice there was a missing a degree symbol, making it unstable. But I’m FIXING--
SFX: (PAZ)
QQUINN: I feel... so Sexi it hurts...
PARAB: Do your little turn on the catwalk. Then I turn you in.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup! Can't stretch Series 8 out forever. Weirdly enough, even though I remembered a 'C' in the bow, I totally forgot to even draw the coefficient watch (until colouring), hence why it's impossible to make out "1/6" there. (There's likely a Vitamin C joke in here somewhere too, if I search.) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete